Wearing nail polish is fun but sometimes you want to dress it up. Or try something totally new. Or dress up your nails for the holidays. Being that there at least three types of nail art decals here is a article that may help you apply those fun little nail art decals.. (Owls or Dogs anyone?)
There are three types of basic nail art decals. There are those that are like stickers with all kinds of different designs, small easy to use. They help add to your overall design. There are water decals which are a little harder to work with. And now you have your full nail art decals which covers your whole nail. Each have their own little tips on how to apply them correctly. Always be sure that your nail polish is totally set and dry before applying any type of nail art decal.
Items you will need:
- Nail art decals/stickers, water set type, full nail type decal
- Cup or dish of water
- Top coat polish
- Base coat
- Nail polish
- Orangewood stick
- Nail file
How to apply these nail art sticker type of nail decals:
1. Apply your nail polish without your top coat and wait till it your nail polish is dry.
2. Choose your favorite nail decal design, peel it off carefully with a pair of tweezers
3. Stick on to your nail in the place you picked out earlier while you were waiting for your nail polish to dry.
4. Tap your decal lightly to ensure that there are no air pockets. Use an orangewood
5. Apply several layers of top coat to seal the design.
You can read the rest of this article here: Basic Tips on How to Apply Nail Art Decals.
Look for water decals on etsy.com when you got a chance.. There are some really cool ones there. Full sheet nail art decals are found at any local drug store.