When trying Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer for the first time, questions come about of how to work with it. Magic Lash is natural fibers that works with your mascara and you can’t wear it alone. You look at in when it comes out of the tube and you really have to wonder, just how does this work? Here are steps that come with your order, when you order Magic Lash for us.
Always start with a brand new tube of mascara when you first start using Magic Lash. That way if there is a problem with the Magic Lash you know its coming from the Magic Lash not the mixing of old mascara and the Magic Lash. Please note that Magic Lash may thicken your tube of mascaras, another good reason to start fresh with a brand new never been used mascara.
1. Put on one light coat of your choice of mascara, must be light, and do only one eye at a time
2. Take Magic Lash out of its bottle and blow a little off the brush. Sometimes I just shake the
3. Always make sure you put it on over your mascara while it’s still wet. You can place it on just the your tips of your lashes or just your corner lashes. Where ever you want your lashes to be
4. Do one eye at a time because if won’t stick to dry lashes, and do your top lashes on both your eyes before doing your bottom lashes. Some find there is no need to do the bottom set. If you do, don’t do them as heavy as you would your top lashes, it takes away from the look of super long lashes from looking natural to looking fake. No Spider lashes please!
5. You must have a light hand with using the Magic Lash because if you do not, your lashes
6. Don’t be surprised if you don’t get it right the first time, its takes a little time to get use to
When I want to really show off, I wear Magic Lash on both top and bottom lashes, it’s really up to you and how you want to look. It’s best to try this out once before wearing it on a date or something very important, that way you are not in a hurry to put it on.
7. The unique fibers of Magic Lash instantly draw’s out your lashes making them longer and thicker than ever! Make sure that you use your makeup comb if you feel they are too heavy looking for you. That will usually remove any extra without removing it all. You will forget you’re wearing Magic Lash till someone else notices, then you will know you have it on as best as it is going to be make your eyes show off. So go ahead and flirt a little by batting your eyelashes. J
You will find it comes off easy with a makeup remover, I prefer Gentle Eye Makeup Remover by Lavender IP. That’s one of the newer products I offer. Works great and doesn’t take my lashes out when removing Magic Lash.
8. Repeat 1 through 3 till your eye lashes are as long as you can get. Just make sure your mascara with the Magic Lash has not dried yet if you want to add it again a second or third time. If it dries then it just gets clumpy and pulls on your lashes. It won’t work with the second layer if you let it dry. You may find you only need to do it once, it depends on what you are looking for.
It’s takes a little bit of work getting this just right, but when you got it right, your eyelashes could be mistaking you for the next coming up star!
9. You really do need to have two mascaras. One to use only with Magic Lash and the other
If you have any problems using Magic Lash just be sure to email Kim at kim @ Overallbeauty.com This should pretty much clear up any issues you may have of trying Magic Lash out. Its the best selling lash enhancer ever, here at Overallbeauty.com.
Copyright Kim Snyder Owner of Overallbeauty.com where your beauty meets up with a little attitude, in nail polish, either BB Couture or mood changing, Eye Stencils by Beth Bender Beauty, Makeup DVD’s by Beauty Cast Babe and so much more!