Awareness Ribbons Nail Art Decals
Many of us wear an awareness ribbon as the symbol of a specific cause. Use these awareness ribbon nail art decals to show your support for your cause. Many groups have adopted ribbons as symbols of support or awareness, and as a result, many causes often share each color.
These are their newest style of decals which are all glitter now instead of just shimmers of glitter. When removing them think of them as if you are removing glitter nail polish.
Instead of having just pink awareness nail art decals
For the most common causes awareness ribbon decals are for:
Now you will have blue for autism (should be a puzzle but these are really small decals) or blue for Colon Cancer Awareness, Burgundy is for Sicle-cell Anemia Awareness, red is for Heart Disease, green for Glaucoma Awareness, gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness, the last one is either silver or white so I am not sure what it would stand for.
One sheet only
How to apply nail art decals:
1. Apply your nail polish without your top coat and wait until your nail polish is dry.
2. Choose your favorite nail decal design, peel it off carefully with a pair of tweezers
3. Stick on to your nail in the place you picked out earlier while you were waiting for your nail polish to dry.
4. Tap your decal lightly to ensure that there are no air pockets. Use an orangewood
5. Apply several layers of top coat to seal the design.