Pink Ribbon Nail Art Decals
Its breast cancer month all year long. Show your support with these pink ribbon nail art decals! Its amazing how something a simple as a pink ribbon decal can help you remember those who we have lost. There is always a on going fight for the cure. Breast cancer awareness nail art decals for all your pink nail pride designs.
How about a example of how you can wear these Pink Ribbon nail art decals to support breast cancer awareness all year long..
We love to thank EhmkayNails for their amazing showcase of pink ribbon design http://ehmkaynails.blogspot.com/2014/10/breast-cancer-awareness-nail-art-with.html
Thanks Kelly of setinlacquer.com
Three different designs
Words – Love, Hope and Faith
Approx 45 decals
Show your support
one sheet only
The second example is one that I came up with using 3D Collection Hearts Nail Art Decals over white nail polish
How to apply nail art decals:
1. Apply your nail polish without your top coat and wait until your nail polish is dry.
2. Choose your favorite nail decal design, peel it off carefully with a pair of tweezers
3. Stick on to your nail in the place you picked out earlier while you were waiting for your nail polish to dry.
4. Tap your decal lightly to ensure that there are no air pockets. Use an orangewood
5. Apply several layers of top coat to seal the design.