Skulls with Crossbones Nail Art Decals
There are a total of nine different skull designs! One set is even just all black! You got little skulls with little red bows on the top of their heads. You got the cross bones style you would see for all your pirate movies. 😉 Even skulls with roses in their teeth!
Skulls in Black and White color combinations
Three different sizes of nail art decals
Great for Halloween designs or any time of the year! Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum, we got skulls for your dead man chest 😀
24 nail art decals
One sheet Only
Not sure how to apply nail art decals? Check out our tips here > Basic Tips on How to Apply Nail Art Decals
One set of images that are used as examples of how to make these look awesome belong to EvilAngel
Brand new ideas of examples are by TheIdesofPolish
How to apply these nail art decals:
1. Apply your nail polish without your top coat and wait until your nail polish is dry.
2. Choose your favorite nail decal design, peel it off carefully with a pair of tweezers
3. Stick on to your nail in the place you picked out earlier while you were waiting for your nail polish to dry.
4. Tap your decal lightly to ensure that there are no air pockets. Use an orangewood
5. Apply several layers of top coat to seal the design.