Striping Tape for Line Nail Art Designs
A question was asked: “is there a difference between striping tape and nail tape?”
Just so you know there is no difference between difference between striping tape and nail tape. They are one in the same! (good question huh?)
Now You can order by color,and with each 5 ordered you get a free one! Example of using red thin striping tape for nails in image number 3 is from our Thanksgiving Nail Art Design Ideas. Using Thanksgiving Nail Art Decals #1 and #2 with the red thin striping tape to finish off the look. Simple yes, but it looks amazing!
Diameter : approx. 1.77inch / 4.5cm
Thickness: approx. 0.04inch / 0.1cm
They come in:
Fancy > will depend on what I have
For those who are not very good at doing free-hand strips while painting designs with a nail brush. That is what these are great for!
Self-adhesive, no glue is needed, clean and convenience for use
Can be used to design your own nail art , nail patterns, highlight, etc.
Can be used with UV Gel / acrylic nails / nail polish / etc.
Suitable for professional use or home use.
How to use:
1. Make sure that your polish is dry before using them.
2. Select a design and peel off the backing of the tape using your nail.
3. Place the design in nail/tip and rub it gently several times.
4. Apply a top-coat over it for best results.
Instead of leaving them on your nails, you can use them to help create designs with.
1. Paint your nails in the color you would like as your base color.
2. Make sure the base color is dry before applying the striping tape.
3. Apply the striping tape in a design, like a checked board.
4. Paint over the whole nail including the tape itself.
5. Let dry.
6. Remove the striping tape and you will have perfect lines! No need to free-hand lines!