Saving Money With These Easy Beauty Product Tips – It is possible to save $100 + if you know a few insider tips such as the 5 listed below. With the cost of living rising, we got to save money somewhere, right? Check out the list below and see if any of these tips can help you save a bit of cash!
Making It Work:
As we all know, our makeup and other beauty products can have a big impact on our monthly budget. You can still look beautiful and save money on beauty items. It just depends on which beauty products you use every day and what you use only once in a while.
Consider these tips for saving on beauty products:
1. First thing you need to do is go through your current makeup collection. Do you have products you never use? Do you have other items that you love and use every day? The first step to saving money is to figure out how much your current makeup products cost. Track every purchase and keep the receipts. This will help you understand how much you actually spend and why you spend it. Sometimes it comes to deciding if that $30 dollar mascara really worth that much if you only wear it out on a date.
2. Next thing to do is to figure out your must-have beauty items and then stock up during sales. Make a list of beauty products you can’t live without and keep an eye out for sales, coupons, and other discounts on these products. Make it a point to avoid ever paying full price.
3. Sign up for brand newsletters and emails. Beauty brands often provide coupons, samples, and discount codes to their newsletter subscribers. Sign up for newsletters from your favorite brands. Sometimes being a card-carrying member of your local drugstore can really save you money!
4. Look for products that multitask. Can you use your lip gloss as a blush? Use mineral makeup? Maybe your eyeshadow can work as your blush, or the other way around. Can your face concealer also work under your eyes? Beauty products that can serve multiple functions will help you cut costs.
5. Consider less expensive alternatives. You may be surprised by less expensive beauty products that perform and last as long as the premium products. A lot of the big name brands are also the own by the same company. There are superb products that it maybe your favorite store’s own personal brand. It never hurts to experiment with inexpensive products to find alternatives that work best for you.
You can have a full makeup bag without hurting your budget. Your beauty routine can be both frugal and fun.
Only you will know, just how much you spend on your makeup. 😉