Today I am going to do a review for goPure Microdermabrasion Resurfacing Exfoliator Cream. I have to thank Instagram for showcasing ads for the goPure brand. I had bought two products from them but I wasn’t too impressed with one of them. Now this one? I think I would buy again, because of what it is doing for my skin. My skin is over 50 so I don’t want to look my age. Ok, who does? So when I saw this product I thought I would try it out and see if it does what it says it does.
I really love the texture of it! I don’t care for skincare treatments that are really thick or sticky. What is great about goPure Microdermabrasion Resurfacing Exfoliator Cream is that it looks and feels like a cream.
What they say about it:
- Gently exfoliate dull old skin and reveal a beautiful glowing layer of skin
- Exfoliation is one of the MOST important steps to reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Shed old, dull, tired skin and restore a new, vibrant, younger layer of skin.
- Natural enzymes in the papain ingredient lift dead skin cells.
- Exfoliating ingredients such as Glycolic Acid, Natural Enzymes and Pumice aid in the removal of superficial layers of the skin revealing a naturally youthful GLOW
- Hyaluronic Acid, CoQ10 and Lavender & Avocado Extracts deeply nourish the skin.
- CRUELTY FREE – NEVER tested on animals!
Shed old, dull, tired skin and restore a new, vibrant, younger layer of skin. Natural enzymes in papain lift dead skin cells while exfoliators such as Glycolic Acid, Natural Enzymes and Pumice aid in the removal of superficial layers of the skin revealing a naturally youthful GLOW. Lavender & Avocado Extracts deeply nourish the skin.
My thoughts about it:
What I found interesting is how it feels when you work with it. You apply a thin layer to your skin and it does it magic so to speak. You remove it and it leaves your skin feeling softer and not tight at all. I was kinda worried that it would leave my skin tight. I apply it in the shower because its just easier for me to do it.
Just be sure that you apply your sunscreen in the daytime. I am not sure when you should do it, but I do it that way so it could be any time of the day.
I had never heard of this brand before I saw their ad on Instagram. If you have any problems with the products you can chat with them on the phone or over emails.
It is affordable skincare at just under $20.00
You can find them on Instagram here:
On Facebook here:
For those curious as I was about the ingredient “Papain”:
Papain (from papaya)’s Benefits for Skin. Papain is very effective in skin renewal and skin lightening. It also functions as an exfoliator, skin softener and moisturizer and helps fight acne. What’s more, the enzyme helps the body combat free radicals, thus preventing premature ageing.
**I bought this product.