Wouldn’t you like to find the perfect remedy for your skin?
Well to be honest there isn’t just one thing that will help your skin stay younger longer, but there are a few things you can do. You probably feel like many other women when it comes to skin care products. Everything you try off the shelf fails to deliver. A lot of it is just an expense many of us can’t afford, do you really believe a $300 jar is going to shave years off your face? And you find out that it doesn’t work but only after you spend a big chunk of money. So if you’re ready to adopt a skin care budget, you’ll want to find an affordable and effective remedy.
Expect to see flawless skin in a matter of weeks with this miracle routine:
1. Use a daily face cleanser. Once you’ve identified your skin type, invest in a suitable face cleanser. It doesn’t have to be an expensive one. The idea is to just cleanse your skin but without removing the healthy oils your face has. IF it feels tight after your face is dry before you put on your skin care products? It’s too drying and is doing your face more harm than really helping it. Change to a more moisturizing one if possible.
* Use your face cleanser at least twice per day. By using it in the morning, you clear your skin of all impurities that may have built up overnight. Doing it at night before bedtime is even more important as it removes your makeup as well as all the impurities from daily life.
2. I can never state strong enough! It is one of the most important things you can do to help your skin look younger longer. Apply sunscreen daily, without exception! It’s important that you protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun. If you burn quickly, try to find a sunscreen with the highest SPF possible.
3. Increase your intake of fruits, vegetables, and fluids. Fruits, vegetables, and fluids are the powerhouse secrets to flawless skin. Each of these items delivers benefits right to your skin. Try to find fruits and vegetables that have been grown organically because they will have more of what your skin really needs.
* The best fluid to consume is water. It hydrates and helps prevent your skin from drying out. With so many brands of water out there, I am sure you can find one that you can afford. I don’t care for green tea but it is rich in antioxidants, eliminates harmful toxins from your body.
* Fruits are rich in vitamin C, as well as antioxidants. Vitamin C also does a great job of keeping your body free from viruses while it contributes to glowing, younger-looking skin. There are also skin care products that offer Vitamin C as an ingredient. They maybe helpful as well.
* Vegetables, especially the green ones, are also rich in antioxidants and minerals, which help your cells to flourish. This will keep your skin looking and feeling healthy. Remember to eat your greens, moms have told children for yours, and now here you are finding out why they are so important! Imagine that, mom was right after all!
4. Exercise regularly. Exercise plays a key role in your life, whether you’re working on your skin or other aspects of your overall health. In the case of skin care, you’ll want to ensure your stress free. Regular exercise can eliminate the visible effects of stress on your skin.
* Exercise helps to release those “feel good” hormones. An exercise session of any sort boosts your mood and helps you relax. Put your headphones in and go for a walk.
* A relaxed state of mind encourages your body to replace worn down skin with glowing skin!
5. Get adequate rest. Getting a good night’s sleep renews and refreshes your skin and the rest of your body.
* Test it out! Sleep for four hours one night and take note of how your skin looks. Then, sleep for eight hours the next night and compare. Isn’t there an obvious difference in your skin texture and appearance? That’s because good rest helps to repair and rejuvenate all the cells in your body, including the skin cells.
The results you get from your skin really depend on how well you treat your body. There’s no reason to spend a fortune on expensive, brand name products. These basic elements of skin care can give you the flawless skin you want without the expense!
No promises made that this is really help you, just suggestions on what maybe helpful. I am not a doctor, I am just someone who happens to use a lot of these suggestions herself.